VELVET - Sitting with style
The VELVET is characterized by a particularly high degree of elegance and aesthetics, and offers with its ergonomically shaped backrest, maximum comfort even when seated for several hours. The excellent workmanship and high-quality materials, enhance this model. The slightly curved armrests made of polished aluminum emphasize its elegant appearance. Both seat and backrest are upholstered in high-quality faux leather, to complete this look. The timelessly elegant design makes the VELVET a versatile executive chair that can be used in any office or home office.
- Lockable knee-tilt mechanism, individually adjustable according to the user´s weight
- Comfortable faux leather upholstery
- The ergonomic formed backrest supports the lumbar region sitting upright.
- Curved armrests with matching pads in artificial leather
- Stylish polished aluminum base
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.