SPIELBERG II - Comfortable Gaming Chair
The SPIELBERG II transforms your day at the office into a racing experience! Whether at home or in the office, now you're always in pole position. The side padding typical of racing seats combines with the backrest to support proper posture. These design elements and the prominent stitching create the look and feeling of the racetrack. Moreover, the faux leather cover is soft, comfortable and breathable. As with real car seats, the backrest reclines to a 180° angle - don't resist the temptation of a quick nap! This sporty racing chair entices through its exclusive design and high-quality manufacturing.
- High-quality office chair with integrated steel frame
- Thick upholstered foam for maximum comfort
- Reclining mechanism (adjustable to individual bodyweight)
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Backrest with integrated headrest
- Backrest reclines 180° and can be fixed in various positions
- Height-adjustable armrests
- Accessories included: headrest padding and lumbar cushion for additional comfort
- Durable, black metal base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).