SARANTO PRO – Simply relax
Already at first glance the SARANTO PRO has a convincingly trendy look. Its 1970s design is fully in the retro trend. This chair is not only attractive, but is very comfortable. The curved shape allows you to relax during your work breaks.
- Reclining mechanism- the resistance can be individually adjusted to your bodyweight through a knob under the seat.
- This chair is upholstered with a sturdy fabric that is pleasantly, taut. The material used is abrasion resistant and extremely easy to clean. Including cushion.
- The elegant armrests fit perfectly to the retro look and provide additional comfort. You are provided with a removable fabric cover, to ensure comfort.
- Dimensions: Height (total): 125 cm; Width (total): 58 cm; Depth (total): 75 cm; Seat height: 45 - 55 cm; Seat width (usable / complete): 49/50 cm; Seat depth (usable): 48 cm; Backrest height: 70 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 17 cm; Base diameter: 74 cm; Load capacity (maximum): 110 kg; Wheel diameter: 60 mm; Pin diameter: 11 mm. * All dimensions in unloaded condition.
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.