SARANTO-Great office chair in retro design!
Already at first glance the SARANTO has a convincingly trendy look. Its 1970s design is fully in the retro trend. This chair is not only attractive, but is very comfortable. The curved shape allows you to relax during your work breaks.
- Reclining mechanism- the resistance can be individually adjusted to your bodyweight through a knob under the seat.
- The elegant armrests fit perfectly to the retro look and provide additional comfort. You are provided with a removable fabric cover, to ensure comfort.
- The seat is height adjustable. The large chair base ensures a secure stand.
- The chair is upholstered with a robust fabric. The material used is abrasion-resistant and extremely easy to maintain.
- Dimensions: Height (overall): 91 - 102 cm; Width (overall): 58 cm; Depth (total): 60 cm; Seat height: 44 - 54 cm; Seat width (usable / complete): 49/50 cm; Seat depth (usable): 48 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 17 cm; Backrest height: 47 cm; Max. Load capacity: 110 kg; Roll size (for carpet floor included): pin diameter 11 mm, wheel diameter 65 mm
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).