SANTANA - Timelessly elegant executive chair
The quality of this model leaves nothing to be desired. The fine imitation leather is well made and offers a first-class sitting feeling. Through the Knee-tilt-mechanism you can thoroughly relax during your work breaks. The integrated headrest comfortably supports the head-a real sitting experience! The chrome armrests and chair base elegantly contrast to the dark upholstery.
- The knee-tip mechanics can be individually adjusted to your own body weight, thus ensuring the optimum pressure when relaxing. Adjustable in various level.
- The thick seat padding is pleasantly soft and provides extra seating comfort. The material is robust and durable.
- The curved armrests in the chrome fit perfectly to the elegant appearance and provide additional comfort. The chrome-plated steel chair base provides a secure stand at all times.
- The high-quality faux leather cover is elaborately stitched with attention to detail. An absolute eye-catcher! In addition, the upholstery is very easy to maintain and is resistant to abrasion. This ensures a longer product life.
- Dimensions: Height (total): 121 - 131 cm; Width (overall): 63 cm; Depth (total): 60 cm; Seat height: 46 - 56 cm; Seat width: 50 cm; Seat depth (usable): 47 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 20 cm; Backrest height: 75 cm; Load capacity (maximum): 120 kg; castor size (for carpeted floors included): pin diameter 11 mm, roll diameter 50 mm
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.