MELBOURNE AL X3 - Classic design with the latest technology
With the MELBOURNE AL X3, top star offers a well-equipped entrance into the world of professional office chairs. The model includes everything you need for a day of work at the desk. A high-quality synchronised mechanism in combination with contour-shaped backrest ensures comfortable seating over many hours. A special highlight is also the orthopedic contour seat which optimally supports the pelvic area. To complete an overall positive impression, the chair also includes height-adjustable armrests and an elegant chrome base.
- Synchronous mechanism with tension adjustment
- Contoured backrest with integrated height, depth and backtilt adjustable lumbar support
- Orthopedic contour seat
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Height adjustable armrest included.
- High quality chrome steel base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
- This model bears the GS approval of the LGA Nuremberg and complies with all security-relevant conditions for the office business according to DIN EN 1335 part 1-3
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).