GAMEBREAKER COLOSSUS - Sit like the pros
Once you have tried sitting in the GAMEBREAKER COLOSSUS, you do not want to get up. The gaming chair, with its comfortably padded seat and backrest, including the enclosed lumbar cushion, is so comfortable that the user is guaranteed maximum comfort even after prolonged gaming sessions. With its sporty racing look design and the typical side bolsters, the chair offers the best support and a spectacular racing feeling. Made of high-quality, breathable faux leather and a sturdy steel frame, this model uses first choice materials. The GAMEBREAKER COLOSSUS makes a gamers' hearts beat faster.
- The high-quality faux leather upholstery and its attention to detail is an absolute eye-catcher. In addition, the cover is abrasion resistant and extremely easy to care for. This ensures a long service life.
- Knee-tilt reclining mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight and lockable in various positions
- The inclination of the high backrest can be adjusted separately and set in several positions. The included lumbar cushion offers additional comfort.
- The 4D armrests with soft pad support can be individually adjusted in height, angle, width and radius.
- Sturdy polished aluminium chair base
- Equipped with high-quality multifunctional castors, suitable for all floors. The castors are characterized by their high abrasion resistance and resilience and protect floors with the specially coated surface.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.