ERGO LINE II PRO - Sit in a relaxed way thanks to the organic design
You find the selection of unusual yet ergonomic office chairs too small? Then the ERGO LINE II PRO is just right for you. You will rarely find United in a single chair, extraordinary design and optimal support for correct posture. The flowing organic shape of the backrest is dynamic and reminds you of the individual and flexible ribs of the human spine. It is exactly these ribs that are the secret of the Chair. They adapt individually and the integrated lumbar support stabilizes the back in exactly the right places. Already after a few minutes you feel so content, that you don’t want to stand up. This Office Chair brings a breath of fresh air into your Office and does something good for your back too! The adjustable seat height and synchronic-mechanism, which automatically adapts to the weight of the user, are standard features. The armrests can be adjusted in five steps according to your wishes; the stable base is made of chrome-plated steel and is best suited for daily use in the office.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Sychronous mechanism adjusts automatically to the individuals weight
- High, ergonomically padded backrest
- Height adjustable headrest
- Integrated Lumbar Support
- 5-position height adjustable armrests
- Wide comfortable seat cushions
- Adjustable seat depth
- Designer polished aluminium base, painted black underneath
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.
A on 13.07.2020 regarding ERGO LINE II PRO | Fabric - Professional Office Chair Black:
The head rest might not be for everyone as it is slightly protruding forward and cannot be adjusted. But, overall I am loving this chair. It's very comfortable and I have no back issues with it. I also love that the seat has a good dimension as I sometimes sit cross-legged on it. The finish isn't the best but it seems like a solid chair. I would recommend this chair just for how good it feels on the back. I have had chairs where it took a while for my body to get used to it but with this one I did not have that, it felt really good and comfortable to sit in right away.
on 28.02.2018 regarding ERGO LINE II PRO | Fabric - Professional Office Chair Black:
I am extremely happy with this chair in most respects. The quality is terrific, and the comfort is very good too. I have only two gripes, one a little more serious than the other :
- The lever which adjusts the front-to-back position of the seat cushion does nothing. The cushion will not move - it seems to be locked in position. I may need to disassemble and reassemble the chair to see if I can free it.
- The more serious gripe is actually what I consider to be a design flaw. When I sit in the chair with my lumbar region against the backrest, the back of my trouser or jean waistband systematically slips under the lowest backrest bar, and gets hooked under there. I have to constantly move around to stop that from happening. I may even need to block that gap with a small cushion or something, which is a real pity!
Other than those gripes, a fantastic chair and great service from HJH. Thanks!